- Parchment paper, you must have parchment paper
- Kale leaves
- Olive oil spray
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse kale leaves and pat dry with a paper towel.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper place pieces of kale leaves in a single layer. Rip the kale away from the stem into about 2in pieces. If there are smaller pieces that’s fine, use them too. If you juice, save the stems for juicing.
- Once you have filled the tray with kale, no need to leave space between the pieces, lightly spray it with the oil.
- Season with lemon pepper.
- Bake for 9-11min or until some pieces turn brown. The kale chips will go from perfectly crisp to burnt in about 30sec so watch the tray starting at 9min. Once you’ve made them a few times and know how the kale cooks…
View original post 43 more words